Stainless steel tubes
Padana Tubi Divisione Inox manufactures and markets section metal made of various different alloys:
• 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti
• Austenitic steels with a low percentage of Nickel.
• Ferritic steels 1.4016 (430), 1.4509 (441) and 1.4003 (STR12).
The production range includes the following sizes:
• Round tubes measuring 6 to 323,9 mm in diameter and 1 to 5 mm thick.
• Square tubes measuring 10x10 to 200x200 mm and 1 to 5 mm thick.
• Rectangular tubes measuring 20x10 and 200x150 mm and 1 to 5 mm thick.
The coils used for manufacturing the tubes conform to standard EN 10088.
The steel used is the cold rerolled type up to a thickness of 1.5 mm inclusive and the hot-rolled type from a thickness of 2 mm to 5 mm.
Welding is carried out with the HF method or the TIG / Laser method. The welds are checked in line with the Eddy Current method as indicated on every accompanying Certificate.
The standard length of the tubes produced is 6000 mm although agreements can be reached with our Sales Service for the production of lengths varying from 4000 to 12000 mm.