Carbon steel tubes
Padana Tubi produces electro welded tubes and steel plate.
It is possible to choose among steel for structural purposes (S235JR, S275J0/J2, S355 J0/J2), hot and cold rolled steel with low carbon content, hot dip galvanized steel according to the Sendzimir method.
Tubes can be supplied in the standard lengths of 6000 and 12000 mm, with thickness between 1,25 and 12,5 mm.
Our range includes:
• Round tubes diameter from 12 to 355,6 mm according to EN10219
• Square tubes from 10x10 to 300x300 mm according to EN10219
• Rectangle tubes from 15x10 to 400x200 mm according to EN10219
• Sendzimir tubes with thickness from 1,25 to 4 mm
• Steel plate (black, pickled and galvanized) in the standard format with thickness from 1 to 10 mm.
• Special profiles and fixtures
• Internal bead removed
It’s possible to have lengths made on purpose for the customer’s request from 4000 to 15000 mm, in quantities to be agreed with the commercial department.
On demand we can provide materials suitable for galvanizing, and it’s possible to supply hot dip or cold galvanized, supported by other suppliers.